Arne Wellness Center
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Arne Wellness Center is closely monitoring COVID-19 guidelines and will update our policies as conditions change.
At our office, your health and safety are our top priorities. Chiropractic care is available in-office for patients meeting the COVID-19 safety guidelines. DO NOT COME INTO THE OFFICE IF YOU, A FAMILY MEMBER, OR OTHER PERSON YOU ARE IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19 OR IS WAITING ON A TEST RESULT.
AWC Questionnaire: If you answer yes to any of the questions below, please call to consult with Bessie before making an appointment.
1. Have you been in contact with or are you/anyone in your household currently experiencing the following symptoms: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
2. Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19? If yes, was the result positive or negative?
3. Have you/anyone in your household traveled within the last two weeks, attended a large gathering or been in contact with someone who has?
4. Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder that’s been in contact with COVID-19 patients? If yes, have you been tested for COVID-19?
5. Have you/anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine, is a presumptive positive, or has tested positive for COVID-19?
There will be some changes in the office to help protect our patients and staff.
If you are feeling ill, have recently traveled, or have been in close contact with someone that is ill, please let us know. We will help you reschedule your appointment.
(fever, cough, bronchitis or respiratory infection, sore throat, shortness of breath, digestive complaints - including vomiting or diarrhea, severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia and/or arthralgia)
We will be using a touch-less thermometer as you enter the clinic to check for fever and ask that you to wash your hands before you enter the office or use hand sanitizer when you enter the office. Hand sanitizer will be available in-office.
We will require each patient wear masks and gloves while in the office. We ask that patients wear a mask to their appointment if you have one available to you; if not it will be provided in office.
Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and for proper sanitation.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
If you come down with any symptoms after your appointment, please call us to let us know.
If you are elderly, immune compromised, or at an elevated risk for complications from COVID-19 and need to come in for an appointment, we ask that you please call to let us know and we will assist you.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Minnesota Chiropractic Association, the CDC and OSHA. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
AWC COVID-19 PROCEDURES:
*If you have a fever (100.4+) or any COVID-19 related symptoms listed above, please reschedule your appointment and do not come into the office.
1. Minnesota currently has a Mask Mandate. Please wear your mask when entering the building.
*If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for the duration of your appointment.
2. Please wash your hands in the bathroom and use the sanitizer provided in office.
3. Gloves are also provided in office. Please put a pair on after sanitizing your hands.
4. Be prepared to have your temperature taken.
*Please note that we will have limited hours. If you would like to make an appointment, leave a message or email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If it is an emergency, Dr. Steve will get back to you ASAP. If it is a medical emergency, please contact your main medical provider.